.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Wonderful Life of Aron

Me, me, and more me. What else is there to life?

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Welcome to "The History of Aron" - Volume I, birth through elementary school, if you're just tuning in I'll fill you in on what has happened so far.... I was born. Now on to the main story. I was born to a nice family, Mom, Dad, and my sister Katie, all which I really love. Most siblings fight a lot, not us, Kate has always been one of my best friends. Don't know what I would do without her. Pre-elementary school I had a speech impediment, then my parents made the mistake of sending me to a speech therapist, now I can talk. The way I see it is I could speak fine, I just couldn't speak English. Joe Doney lived two houses down from me so we became friends. We would play "Guns" and "Guys", aka war games and GI Joes. Spent many days over at his house. We stayed really close friends through elementary school and the beginning of middle school, but that's the next episode. Then I started pre-school, became good friends with Carl Walters, haven't seen him since. "Real school" started and all I wanted to do was learn how to read. Didn't learn that till 1st grade, I got jipped. I went to elementary school at Oehrli Elementary school in Montague Michigan. When I was younger I was very athletic and played baseball and basketball through middle school (but my sister could still kick my ass, she was beastly tough). I met Mrs. Cudney, my young-5's teacher. I was going to marry her until she yelled at me for putting a whole pack of Shark Bites into my mouth (Greg dared me, I had to). She yelled at me so I got mad at her and broke off the engagement. At this time my mom was babysitting and one of the kids she babysat was Kendra Bolach (Hartung). In kindergarten I started dating her and received my first kiss. Young love, how sweet. Kindergarten I had Mrs. Miller and she had a pet rabbit in her classroom, I am quite the animal person and it was a lot of fun. Upon reaching 1st grade I had Ms. Gaunt for a teacher, mmmmm. Our class was out in the portable and the bathrooms are connected to the portables out there. One day I was singing "Hello Ladybug" while doing my business and I got in trouble for disrupting the class. Boy was I an awesome kid. I quickly learn how to read and get put into an advanced placement reading class. I was really smart, what happened? I frequently helped my dyslexic sister read, I felt smart teaching my sister (who is two years older than me) how to read. Through all this time in elementary school I was one of the "popular" people that I despise now. During this year Josh Trusty moved to Montague and I immediately become friends with him. We were retarded together. My class read Indian and the Cupboard and I loved that book. I cried when the coyboy got shot. (Shut up, I also cried every time I watched My Girl). This is Aron Briggs, I will return after a few words from our sponsors.

posted by Aron  # 3:46 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004   02/01/2004 - 03/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004   02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com